- recognise you whenever you visit the Services (this speeds up your access to the Services as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand
- your requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based
- advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our Services, for example Google Analytics. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our Services. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
Description of cookies